PowerISO is a powerful CD/DVD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. It can process almost all CD-ROM image files including ISO and BIN. PowerISO can be used easily, which support shell integration, context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy paste.
PowerISO key features:
- Open and extract ISO File.
- Create ISO file from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
- Edit an existing ISO file directly.
- Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats.
- PowerISO can convert almost all image file formats to a standard ISO format file.
- Make bootable ISO file, get boot information from bootable ISO file.
- Make floppy disk image file.
- Optimize files to save disk space while saving ISO file.
- Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. You don't need install any other
virtual drive software.
- Compress, encrypt or split image file. DAA(Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced
format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as
compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes.
It can be handled directly just like other formats, such as ISO, BIN
For password see .rar file comments